script src="http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js" type="text/javascript">

Monday, May 15, 2006

BSNL - It works[!!!] ???

Quite an intriguing tale. Thus is the story..... Long long ago (Some 5-6 months back) applied for the DataOne broadband connection by registering thro net . Was quite gung-ho about the outcome, expectation died a slow death from a "immediate" broadband connection to will there atleast be a acknowledgement saying "yep, we received ur request" with some kind of trackable identification. And as every [good?] deed, forgot about the whole issue, after consoling myself that the page was just one more Too Be ignored entity. With procrastination taking its toll, the visit to the BSNL's offices just kept postponed from one Saturday to its next.
All of a sudden on one fine evening that too on a second Saturday, when all the public "services" call it as a off. Found a BSNL franchise calling up enquiring about my physical whereabouts for the installation. And atlast, they turned up and did make me BroadBandddd.
Thanks[?] guyz.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, May 25, 2006, Blogger pramod said...

I do not know what was your expectation, but it works...

I applied for a Fixed Line connection in Bangalore and within two months i got that.
And the best aprt of this is...
Due to some reason i got to disconnect that , i wrote an application and put that in the BSNL office Jaynagar,the very next day they came and took the phone...
Then i thought what abt my deposits...they said I will get back my deposits...
But I thought it is going to take time or more worst i will not get that...But guess what .....

within 10 days i got a check posted to my home address from BSNL.

So it really works :)
INDIA is SHINING

 
At Thursday, May 25, 2006, Blogger Prem said...

Oh, ok. I had applied for the Broadband connection "Online". Didnt want the pain to stand in the queues.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home